At ADAPT, we know that most of the material our clients entrust us with is very valuable to them and often highly confidential. Consequently, confidentiality and data protection are as critical to our business as they are to theirs, and we take this responsibility very seriously.
Signing and adhering to client Non-Disclosure Agreements is a standard at ADAPT, but we go beyond that. Here are some examples how:
• All data is exclusively stored on servers owned, operated and maintained by ADAPT. In order to control data access, we do not employ any third-party “cloud” or SaaS solutions for data processing, storage or backup.
• All servers are set up according to the security guidelines of the German federal authority for IT security (BSI IT-Grundschutz).
• ADAPT offers a secure client portal for the safe exchange of files and information between clients’ and our project teams.
• The company network is protected by state-of-the-art security technologies that are constantly kept up to date.
• Data loss is prevented through regular backups and a decentralized server structure.
If you would like to know more about what we do to keep your data safe and confidential, or have specific requirements you wish to discuss, please contact us.